At the request of our customers, we developed a unique maintenance formula that is only available at Wax'n Board: seasonal maintenance for ski and snowboard.
It is not enough to just wax just before or after a snow holiday. The underside of your material, also called the base, is made of P-tex. Without treatment, this porous material can be damaged during the hot and dry summer months.
Due to dehydration, your ski and snowboard cannot absorb sufficient wax. You will notice this because they turn white, but also, for example, due to reduced performance. Such dried out skis are therefore ready for the rubbish bin.
Fortunately, you can combat this with the right treatment before you enter the summer season.
We do this maintenance in 2 steps;
- Once at the end of your season. We encapsulate your ski and snowboard base with a special wax variant. Naturally, we do not do this on your steel edges to avoid rust.
- A second time when your winter season has to start again; we then remove the special wax and prepare it as you would normally wax a ski or snowboard.
What is included?
2 maintenance sessions: 1 encapsulation with special wax, and 1 removal of the wax. Your material will therefore visit our shop twice. Once in the spring, and once in the fall.
How does it work?
- Add 1 product to the shopping cart for each pair of skis or snowboard.
- Choose whether we collect the material from you, or whether you bring it to our location.
- Pay online for this service.
- We will contact you for an appointment.
- After receiving your material, the first maintenance service will start, after which you will pick up your material again.
- When winter is approaching, contact us to re-wax the material and we will ensure that the second part of the maintenance can be done.
- Enjoy your winter sports holiday with freshly waxed skis or snowboard!
Would you like an additional service in addition to this maintenance? Such as our grinding service, a repair, or special wax? Which can! Contact us, we are happy to help you.