Our slogan is: Belgium's Finest Snowboard, Made with Love!
That's why we offer you the opportunity to design your own Custom Snowboard at an affordable price, after which we make your dream come true. This way you can cruise on the mountain this winter with a unique snowboard! Read our custom snowboard options below.
Stage 1, 2 & 3
Just like a car tuner, we offer you stage 1, 2 or 3 configurations. You can immediately order a “Stage 1” custom snowboard via our webshop. For “Stage 2 and 3” you take first Contact contact us because we have some specific rules there - which do not fit into a webshop form.
- Stage 1 – Choose 1 of our standard configurations. Create a deck and base design that completely suits your style and needs. Our “Wax'n Board” brand is always clearly displayed on the sidewall and base.
Ideal & affordable for avid snowboarders!
- Stage 2 – same as “Stage 1”, but with the option to remove our brand name.
Voften chosen by resellers & sports clubs.
- Stage 3 – Go nuts! Customize the design completely. Both graphically or in terms of shape, flex & materials. Of course you can mention our brand: it's up to you!
For die-hard snowboarders or large volume resellers.
Choose the length that suits you. Traditionally you choose a board with length between chin and nose (length: without wearing shoes). Of course, your preference may differ. You are unique, just like our boards!
- Freestyle – choose a short board, for more mobility. Somewhere between collarbone and chin.
- All-Mountain/Freeride – a length between chin and nose ensures stability at speed.
- Alpine Racing – when it comes to speed, length is really important. Choose a length up to your forehead.
Tip! With a low body weight you choose a shorter snowboard, on the other hand for a heavier weight it is better to choose a longer board.
Of course these are just guidelines. Your experience and preference may differ from what we have learned over the years.
You can freely choose the core of your custom snowboard. We work with poplar as standard, but bamboo is a possible option for enthusiasts.
- Poplar – Super strong, super light due to the low moisture content.
- Bamboo – Stiffer than poplar for more control and more immediate response.
We offer 3 balanced profiles to suit your style.
- Camber – The classic & most popular choice. Good board control on both groomed slopes and steel-hard snow. Extra pop. Absorbs the impact of jumps when landing.
- Rocker – Often chosen by novice riders. Easy to maneuver and less likely to get stuck in a turn. Less suitable for high speeds or jumps.
- Hybrid – Meet in the middle! Great ollies, more forgiving than Camber, and easier to switch sides in your turns. Thanks to this, the flat center profile is just as suitable for railing as Camber.
With a custom snowboard you can determine the flex of your new board! We are talking about the flex in the length. From nose to tail. The lower the number (0-10) the more flexible your board. Decide for yourself whether you want a noodle, medium or stiff snowboard. The most chosen flex? From 4 to 6!
- 0,1,2 – We mainly use these super “floppy” boards for snowboards for children.
- 3,4 – A soft flex ideal for freestyle butters! Or for beginners who still need to build some muscle 🙂
- 5,6 – Medium flex, suitable for all-mountain, for progression and stable boarding: also during jumps.
- 7,8 – Medium to hard flex. Ideal for backcountry, deep snow, to maintain speed.
- 9,10 – Hard flex. For pros and amateurs with very good technique, who are not afraid to work hard when snowboarding.
Go for a performance upgrade and choose the optional Carbon stringer! This hard fiber has a very good “bounce back” so that your custom snowboard returns to its normal shape faster after the movement.
- Cross carbon stringers – A large cross over the entire length. For the most stiffness in torsion as longitude, for extra response and increased pop.
- Parallel carbon stringers – Extra stiffness in the length, for increased pop. Because these run in parallel, this is very reliable behavior for jumps. Slightly more difficult in terms of flex in width (torsion).
- Double V carbon stringers – Carbon in the shape of a V, in the nose and tail. For better pop and more stiffness in the torsion of the nose & tail, without sacrificing the overall flex in the middle of your custom snowboard.
The icing on the cake: finish your ABS sidewall in a nice color that matches your design. Then choose the color of our brand name (black or white). Available colors for the sidewall:
- Black, White, Rose, Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue
We place a “top of the line” sintered base on our custom snowboards. That requires regular waxing, but for that little bit of work you have a super-fast board that - with some technique - can keep up with skiers or make flatter snow slopes enjoyable.
Please note, a sintered base is +-80% transparent. Details and color may be lost during printing (which will happen on the back). That's why we usually keep the base prints sober for a successful look!
With our “Stage 1” custom snowboards, you place the following in your graphic design large, legible and over the entire length: “Wax'n Board”.
The surface that you and the entire world looks at the most, and possibly the reason for your custom snowboard 🙂
Finish your deck with your own design on a premium quality matte top sheet. Do you like monsters, retro prints, your (scantily clad?) partner, or psychedelic colors? That is your every right and completely “up to you” to make it a real gem.
Would you prefer a veneer deck? That is also possible, we then place a bamboo veneer top sheet. Know that every veneer is unique and different, so no board looks the same! We cannot make any promises here about the perfection of the wood (think of eyes and small weld seams). On veneer we recommend making sober prints in black or white.
After ordering, we will send you the design template in PDF, together with the most important properties that you need to take into account in order to print the design (e.g. CMYK, 300DPI & 1:1 format). You can then work on gluing a photo on it, drawing it yourself, or hiring a designer. Optionally, we can also put you in touch with designers.
Winter is our peak season. That is why we do not guarantee a delivery date or work against deadlines. Count on 4-8 weeks, after submitting requirements and graphic design, that your own snowboard will be ready. Weather conditions, stock, etc. can have an impact on delivery.
We confirm your order before production and only start after your confirmation and payment, after which no further adjustments are possible. When your board is ready, we deliver it in a wrap, or we wax it so that it is immediately ready to taste the snow.
Prices do not include delivery. Customization cannot be exchanged. Designs are always the customer's responsibility, although we do our utmost to check the design before production.
- UV coating
- Triaxial fiberglass
- Matte topsheet from Austria
- Sintered base from Germany
- Rubber strip from Japan
- Edge (steel) from Austria